Penn Animal Hospital has a position open for a customer service associate at the Country Doghouse store and pharmacy.
The hours are:
Monday: 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
Tuesday: 4 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Thursday: 4 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Friday: 2 p.m. – 6 p.m.
*Must be available to work during the day in case the first shift has to take off or can’t make it in.*
Duties include: Answering the phone, filling prescriptions, recognizing medications, processing payments,
Must be able to: Lift 50lbs, multitask, take direction,
Must be at least 18 years old, flexible with work schedule.
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume to email@example.com
We are currently seeking Kennel Technicians as well.
- Feeding, walking, and watering all animals
- Completing numerous tasks in the kennel as well as keeping it clean
- Ability to read and write
- Accurately add, subtract, multiply, and divide
- Ability to comprehend and follow instructions in written, oral, or diagram form
- Regularly stand for extended periods of time
- Frequently walk, stoop, kneel, or crouch, and lift or move up to 50 pounds
- Maintain confidence around pets
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work well under pressure
Must have experience working with animals, have good judgement, a professional personal appearance, and be mature.
If interested, please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org